Full-Time Management Trainee Officer (MTO)/Manager/Officer/Executives- Bank Job (Multiple posts)
Standard Bank Ltd is a leading third generation private commercial bank lhat has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the banking industry and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further. SBL can be your right choice, if you are really looking for a career that will give you ample scope to develop, help you unlock potential to make a real headway. At SBL. our employees are valued as individuals and recognized for the contributions they make. As an effort to enrich its winning team to facilitate the expansion program, the bank desires to recruit 9th batch of Management Trainee Officer (MTO) with potential individuals who are challenge striving, forward looking, proactive, self-motivated with positive attitude and pleasing personality, possessing consistent high grade academic track record with the following criteria are encouraged to apply,
(i) Masters in Business Administration
(it) Masters in Bank Management
(iii) Masters in: Accounting, Finance. Management, Marketing, Banking, Human Resources Management, MIS, English, International Relations, Law, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration, Physics/ Applied Physics, Chemistry/Applied Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Statistics/Applied Statistics, Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Finance (or any related discipline to be decided by Bank) from reputed public and private universities both from home and abroad.
(iv) BBA from IBA of Dhaka University
(v) BSc (4 Years) Engineering in Civil, Mechanical, CSE & EEE from reputed public and private universities both from home and
i) Candidates must have minimum 3 (three) First Divisions/Classes with no 3rd division in any examination
it) CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 5.00 in SSC/HSC & CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 4.00 in Honors & Masters will be calculated as 1st Division.
iii) CGPA 2.00 & above but below 3.00 in the scale of 5.00 in SSC/HSC & CGPA 2.25 & above but below 3.00 in the scale of 4.00 in Honors & Masters will be calculated as 2nd Division.
iv) Good Command over English & Computer literacy is a must.
Age Limit: 30 years (maximum) as on 01.08.2015 (For children of freedom fighters upto 32 years). No affidavit in respect of age will be acceptable.
The prospective applicants are requested to visit www.standardbankbd.com/career and may apply online with confidence by furnishing their detailed Resume with a recent passport size photograph, SSC certificate & last academic certificate (scanned; size: 15-40 kb) using online Application Form. After completion of the online application formalities, applicant will get a computer generated money receipt with tracking number for using it as deposit slip for Tk. 300/- (Three Hundred) only (non-refundable) in favour of Standard Bank Limited latest by September 10,2015. Candidates should deposit money with computer generated money receipt at any branch of SBL.
Have a Quick Glance:
• To avoid possible inconvenience due to server congestion, please apply well ahead of the deadline.
• Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test.
• Only successful candidates securing qualifying marks will be called for interview as per merit list of the written test.
• Selected candidates will be appointed as Management Trainee Officer (MTO) for a period of 1 (One) year with a monthly consolidated pay of Tk.38500/- (Taka Thirty Eight Thousand Five Hundred) only. On successful completion of probation period MTOs will be absorbed as Senior Officer under the Bank’s regular pay packages as admissible in the grade.
• Selected candidates will have to serve the bank for at least 5 (five) years at any of its branches/offices within the country.
• Certificates of different examinations submitted by the candidates to the bank will be verified from the respective institutions.
• Any kind of persuasion and falsification shall disqualify the candidature.
OTHER VACANCIES :
Positions vacant for recruitment : 1) Management Trainee Officer (MTO)- Bank Job , To apply plz visit here: http://126.96.36.199:8888/hr/f?p=100:57:789705971997319::NO::P57_RCORBPST:001
2) Manager-Card Sales: SO/EO/SEO- Bank Job, To apply plz visit here: http://joblist.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=606596&fcatId=2&ln=3
3) Business Development Officer-Cards (Female): Officer/SO/EO- Bank Job, To apply plz visit here: http://joblist.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=606597&fcatId=2&ln=3
4) Prepaid Card and Payroll Banking: Assistant Officer/ Officer- Bank Job, To apply plz visit here: http://joblist.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=606598&fcatId=2&ln=3
5) Sr. Sales Executive- Cards (Contractual)- Bank Job, To apply plz visit here: http://joblist.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=606599&fcatId=2&ln=3
6) Sales Executive-Cards (Contractual) – Bank Job, To apply plz visit here: http://joblist.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=606601&fcatId=2&ln=3
How to ApplyFor more details Please visit : http://www.standardbankbd.com/index.php/vacancy/show/sbl_vacancy Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé along with cover letter and a recent photograph to Head of HR, Standard Bank Ltd, Metropolitan Chamber Building (3rd Floor), 122-124 Motijheel CA, Dhaka 1000 or email to email@example.com on or before 13 August, 2015. And for Management Trainee Officer (MTO) position the deadline of application is September 10' 2015
986 total views, 1 today