3 Feb 2015
Internship Business Development Manager
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Set long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Works to improve organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- Provides a professional, advisory and executive support to the hotel Manager to achieve strategic goals.
- Conducts sales promotion trips to target markets.
- Manages departmental expenses and budget.
- Ensures efficient utilization of departmental resources.
- Monitors and ensures complete awareness of competitor activities and the use of information when developing strategies.
- Takes ownership by developing, executing and following up on the Hotel`s public relations and advertising schedules.
- Identify staffs’ actions and evaluate whether it meets hotels’ standards
- Reports on the effectiveness of Sales and Marketing programs.
- Communicates and submits appropriate material to all marketing channels and organizations that assist in promoting the Hotel to ensure they are well equipped to sell the property.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Confer and cooperate with other department managers to coordinate hotel activities
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws
- MBA from any recognized university in Bangladesh
- MBA from IBA/ DU/ NSU/ IUB will be preferred.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Hotels/Resorts, Multinational Companies, Resturants, Airline/GSA
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Business Development ,Sales, Marketing & Public Relation
- Proficiency in MS Office especially in MS Excel would be preferred.
- English Proficiency is must
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per Company Policy
461 total views, 1 today